;; But I Had A Tiara: First Commercial Alert

Monday, November 3, 2008

First Commercial Alert

I just saw my first full out (not just hinting at) Christmas commercial of the season. It was for HSN (Home Shopping Network).

I love Christmas because of the birth of Christ and what He means to this world. I enjoy giving gifts to loved ones too, but it makes me sick to see the commercialism. It's as if they have to get their claws in early.

"Pick me! I know you are going to spend loads of money cuz that is what is important. May as well spend it with me."


So distorted.

I recently saw this car in the parking lot of a strip mall. I wonder if this person is preparing to give or keep.




Either way, there was even stuff on the driver's seat. Whomever was driving it must have held it on his or her lap while driving.



Or was it a prank? Could it even be real?

I hope it was someone out buying things to give to a charity event of some kind.

I am sure I will be posting more about Christmas and Commercialism soon. Tis the season.

3 comments:

Toia said...

My goodness!! I wonder that to. One thing for sure this person is traveling alone....B/C I don't think anybody else could even fit in the car unless they are going to sit on the driver's lap...LOL!!

Have a great evening/day!!!

Glenda said...

This is probably a homeless person with everything they own in their car and that's were they live. Sad.....

CIao

elizabeth embracing life said...

Okay, it was my car. I was going to try and hide everything for you, but now that you have a glimpse just come and get all the good. Seriously that car is begging to be broken into don't you think. I'd have my shopping done in one car break in. NOT that I would ever do that.