I am inspired by so many brave people who are fighting cancer. They would never choose this battle. And they would never say they are strong, since only they know how close they come so often to falling apart. My heart goes out to each of them. And, being a Fix-It type of person, I wish there were more ways to show them I care and to show them my support.
These pretty stretchy braceletsare a nice gift to a loved one fighting cancer. And a sweet way to show your support as well.
Each time a chemo treatment is completed, you move one to the other arm.There are eight bracelets in each set.$10.00 per set.
I don't know anything about this company, but I sure do love this idea.
Those are beautiful! In the unfortunate event that I would know someone who would need these, I imagine that they would be a beautiful gift that would provide encouragement and hope. Cool
These represent the levels of full curriculum we have done within Sonlight's Program. It is a literature based curriculum we use in our homeschool. We LOVE Sonlight!
4 comments:
Those are beautiful! In the unfortunate event that I would know someone who would need these, I imagine that they would be a beautiful gift that would provide encouragement and hope. Cool
this is, indeed, a beautiful support system!
What a great idea! love it!
-sandy toes
Really a great idea..! Well, I love that bracelet personally.
Post a Comment