I love, love, love it when I see my older kids teaching my younger kids.
I love it even more when I see the older ones taking so much delight in the little ones, and the eyes of the little ones lighting up with admiration for an older sibling.
I walked in on this last week.
One of the most wonderful things about having kids so far apart in age.
Makes a mom's heart sing...

8 comments:
What a great photo.
Beautiful!
I think they learn in a different way from the sibs than they could from the 'rents.
But obviously they have learned a more important lesson when it comes to those youngins. To give and love and serve that which is smaller than you... such a Christ character. That IS Beautiful!
I walked in on something similar recently. THey had made a little pallett on the floor of 3 y/o's room and were listening to story books on CD together. I also love it when she reads to him.
:)
It makes for a happy heart.
Donna
Oh, that is priceless!
That is a wonderful picture Tiffany. After seeing your home now and how cozy it is, the picture means even more.
That is precious! This would make a mom's heart sing!
-sandy toes
Oh how beautiful is that!
I would be singing for weeks.
~K!
www.kismet.blogs.com
I had the reverse experience last week with my grandson. He was washing his hands in the bathroom, I came in to go potty and from behind me he is watching in the mirror and say's, Grampy, you're doing it wrong. Grammy does'nt like it when you "go there" you have to aim for the water. The student had become the teacher.
Post a Comment