;; But I Had A Tiara: Menu Plan Monday, November 17-23

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, November 17-23

For more menu ideas you can go to Orgjunkie.com


Since I am eating pretty much only meat and vegetables for awhile, it is a bigger challenge to plan a menu for my family. I could make food for my family and eat something totally separate. But it is easier if I can just cook for my family, eat the same thing and skip certain parts of what they are eating. My menu is a combo of both, created while keeping in mind what I have in my refrigerator, freezer and pantry.


Monday: Spaghetti (moved from last week) with salad and homemade bread

Tuesday: Marinated Grilled Salmon with salad and asparagus

Wednesday: New Soup for Soup's On! Saturday

Thursday: Book Club Fall Supper, Escondido Wedding Soup (amend some meatballs to have no breadcrumbs for moi, in small pot with no pasta)

Friday: Tacos/ Taco Salad

Saturday: Steak, salad and baked potatoes

Sunday: Taco Soup (Crockpot) with bread



1 comment:

Shell in your Pocket said...

What time is dinner?
-sandy toes