When I ask him to do something he says "Es-yay Om-May".
I'm considering asking him to learn sign language instead.
It is Eyelent-say.
Eyte-Kay Eyeit-Quay.
Irritating to figure out? Quite.
;;
If you ♥ being here, you can now subscribe right on my sidebar!
Now, where IS that tiara?
6 comments:
I air-day ouyay ooo-ta ite-ray anyay olehey ogbley isthey eh-way.
This took me 10 minutes to write. It was ard-hey!
That is funny! I do not know how to speak like that but it's funny!
-sandy toes
Unny-fay!!!
ye-Eay Elate-Ray. Did I do that
Ight-Ray?
Kathi
Never learned it so have no clue. Our son never understood why people did that so never did. Sorry I can't be of more help.:-)
I don't mind pig latin so much, but I'm glad your son enjoys it. He introduced it to my boys when we were out to lunch a couple of weeks ago. I heard them talking about it later, still trying to figure it out. It is evident however that they still prefer Runny Babbit. We've been speaking like Runny Babbit for about 3 years now, and I don't see an end to it. It can get rather funny. The whole family joins in sometimes (except the 2 yr old - she'll just laugh.)
I think pig latin is much more fun when you are fluent in it.
Post a Comment