
Now's your chance to post any miscellaneous tidbits about your panty. I mean, pantry.
Did you decide to post pics after all? Do you have a wonderful list system to keep your pantry well stocked? Do you use another area of your house to store food?
Pantry tips and tricks are invited and appreciated. Like, my grandma used to say you should keep a saltine cracker in salt to keep it from clumping. Or, I like using Sharpies on the lids of my spices. Because of where they are placed I can identify them more quickly. SuperDave recommends bringing a flashlight and a flyswatter if you have a pantry like his. And so on and so forth.
What's your tip?
Because I want to keep on saying Pantry Raid, and because of requests I've received, I am going to continue with Pantry Raid. Starting next Monday. So, hmmm... let's see. It is Thanksgiving week. So let's do Pantry Raid: Refrigerator Edition!
Next Monday, post before and after pictures, only afters if you prefer (ME), tips about fridges, keeping food in fridges, safety tips like what temp your food should be kept out or thrown away, what are your favorite containers for storing food, what you like on the outside of your fridge -- or whatever suits your fancy.
I'll see you next week and you'll see those funny panties again too. They are so cute.
And now, it's time for.....MR.LINKY! Link It baby.
3 comments:
Oh, Mr. Linkeeeeeee...
Where are yooooooooouuu?
The option to link seems to be hiding from me. Are you sure it's there are am I just so blind!
Every Sunday night...I go through my pantry and frig and throw out anything that is old and ready to go...that keeps me organized and on top of things!
-sandy toes
Hey Tiff, I NEED to give my fridge some attention! I love Sandy's idea of every Sunday night.
I tagged you on my blog...sorry!!
Post a Comment