;; But I Had A Tiara: I need your tiaras!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I need your tiaras!



In addition to looking for stories about "Expectations and Disappointments", I also need your tiara pictures and stories. Some of you have already sent me some pictures -- I need many, many more! Keep 'em coming! Send me tiaras that you think are beautiful or whimsical - or downright dorky!
They can be pictures of yourselves, a friend, a child or anyone wearing a tiara. They can be made of metal or plastic or whatever else a tiara might be made of. They can be funnies about or pictures of tiaras you have found online (but need to be attached as jpg image, not a link), or a piece of artwork you have found or created. It could be a picture of a tiara your child has colored or glittered. They can be jokes, poems or stories involving tiaras - or your thoughts on tiaras, as one of my dear friends artfully expressed in her tiara email. One of my friends actually even gave me a tiny baby tiara:)

Anything tiara related
is very much appreciated :)

2 comments:

Sarah Vertner said...

I haven't forgotten about it, just trying to figure out how to get it to you. When Hannah had a "Spring Tea" for her 3rd birthday, we got foam crowns for the girls to decorate. I made one (purple with synthetic feathers) that says "Queen Mom" in glitter paint. I'll try to get a picture of it. But you know it's coming and can continue to harass me for it until I produce - you have my permission! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds perfect!