;; But I Had A Tiara: Blogs 'n Journals 'n Stuff

Monday, April 28, 2008

Blogs 'n Journals 'n Stuff

If you don't blog, it really is easy and fun, and FREE! I am doing so much better about journaling both on here and on a private blog I have. There is something about being able to add pictures, edit, etc. that I like better than writing in my journal. Sure it would be nice for posterity if my actual handwriting was left with my thoughts. But that just wasn't getting done. At least this way there is something.

It also seems to be helping with time management and achieving goals. This makes me at least a little accountable. If I know someone might ask me about something, I guess I want to have an affirmative answer!

To my Friends Who Blog I just want to say that I really enjoy reading all of your posts. I don't get to leave comments as much as I'd like, but I almost always have one:) I love the glimpses into your hearts, your daily lives, your random thoughts. I love the humility and the honesty, the pictures and the sillies. I love it all.

I am sad on days when no one posts anything. I have found some other blogs I enjoy checking, but the ones posted by friends are my most favorite. Post, post, post away!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Vertner said...

Ditto!!

(I think that "sillies" HAD to be for me!)

I'm really enjoying it too - writing and sharing as well as taking in the other girls!