;; But I Had A Tiara: I Am Pregnant!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Am Pregnant!


~ YES, we are excited.

~ YES, we know how that happens.

~ YES, every child is a gift and YES it is wanted.

~ YES, I am, well, older. NO, I am not scared that my baby might be retarded because of it.

~ And, yes, I do know the ages of my older children. Yes, I know.

~ And, yes, ma'am they are ALL mine. In fact, I have 4 more at home (and college).

~ Oh, and NO, we can't afford it. In fact, it might send us to the brink of bankruptcy. We might have to sell our home and possessions and live in our camping trailer on the edge of town. Maybe in the WalMart parking lot, if it is done being built in time.

Gosh, what WERE we thinking?


Oh, and by the way....



!!!!!!APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BTW, don't you just love that there is just one brown baby in the picture?

Youthful One said...

I'm so BUMMED!

You had me going...

christa jean said...

Gosh, I'm so gullible!