
Click above to check out "Works For Me Wednesday" at Rocks In My Dryer. I can't think of any original, helpful tips that "worked for me" so haven't registered anything (yet). But I sure have gathered great tips over the last few weeks. Go and check it out!
Here are just a few of the helpful and wonderful things I found there that also worked for me or I found interesting. Let me know if any of them work for you:
~ You can register all of the blogs you read here at Bloglines and they will let you know when there is a new post on any of them. That way you don't waste too much time checking multiple times per day! This has been extremely helpful to me and more for every new blog I start reading regularly.
~ Stain Remover recipe. I haven't tried this one yet, but it looks promising. Not sure if it can beat out Oxiclean though...
~ At Large Family Logistics you can sign up to get cleaning and routine reminders. Like Flylady but much more applicable for large and/or homeschooling families. I am still learning alot of this and have tweaked it to work better for me. You receive alot of emails. I just delete the ones I don't do and save some they send on a certain day to use on the day it works for me. I also don't do everything at the same time they suggest if it doesn't work with our schedule (for example, we have Bible time when dad is still home, first thing in the morning). When I get it mastered I will be perfect;)
~ Home Remedies website
~ Menu Plan Monday
~ If you want to Twitter.(I don't want to, but it looks fun for those who have umlimited text messaging plans.) You can also help get rid of Twitter Spam.
~ Use Your Razor Longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment