Christina's chat touched me, filled my heart, gave me hope and conviction and made me feel motivated and wistful and sad, all at the same time.
Seeing and connecting with family friends who moved out of town, to Eastern Oregon, filled my heart with that joyful sense of welcome and belonging.
David , Steph,McKenna, Samuel and Isaac
Driving through beautiful Idaho countryside, where yellow flowers magnified the illumination of sun on the grassy slopes, being flanked by snow capped mountains rising up behind them, overwhelmed me at how magnificent our Creator is. 
Seeing the face of a friend after 8 years of geographical distance, being washed with grief at her loss, sharing prayer and praise and tears and worship together is bittersweet in each extreme.
Viewing God's raw beauty in nature; Glimpsing death before it's time.
I am grateful, I am joyful; I am mystified.
I am motivated; I am frozen.
Experiencing heights of happiness and joy; Experiencing depths of despair.
My brain cannot compose the words for what is in my heart.
Today is not for me to figure out or to diagnose or to classify.
Today is to allow myself to breathe in, to Be Still, to Surrender...
I Surrender All
All to Jesus, I surrender;All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,In His presence daily live.
I surrender all, I surrender all,
All to Thee, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.
All to Jesus I surrender; Humbly at His feet I bow,Worldly pleasures all forsaken; Take me, Jesus, take me now.
Refrain
All to Jesus, I surrender; Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;Let me feel the Holy Spirit,Truly know that Thou art mine.
Refrain
All to Jesus, I surrender; Lord, I give myself to Thee;Fill me with Thy love and power;Let Thy blessing fall on me.
Refrain
All to Jesus I surrender; Now I feel the sacred flame.O the joy of full salvation! Glory, glory, to His Name!
Refrain

3 comments:
What a great trip! You've been in my prayers while you are traveling. Thanks for posting the that beautiful pic of D&S... makes me smile and of course, jump to their blog. (btw - your link has an extra http:// in it.)
Get home safe - enjoy every glimpse of the creation - Oregon is a beautiful state!
What a wonderful post. I've been thinking of you and your journey and have been anticipated great news of reunion regarding the Collins and your friend Ruth.
You are such a friend to so many people!
Love ya.
This post is so beautifully written, Tiffany, and touches the soul.
Post a Comment