
(I don't know why Blogger is formatting weird, hopefully you can make sense of this)
Today is the one year anniversary of this blog. I started blogging before this, but nothing regular and not under this name. This is my true first real and consistent blogging endeavor.
I have discovered so much this year, especially about myself. Alot of it I learned through blogging. Most of it I will remember because of blogging.
And I have "met" so many new friends through blogging too (Hey, if my dad can meet his wife online, why can't I call my bloggy peeps my friends?)
I planned to write much more. But I did not know I would be rushing around trying to get ready to take a trip to say goodbye to my dear Great Aunt. Maybe I will write more when I celebrate my 200th post, which will be soon!
In the meantime, please celebrate with me.
Grab a cup of your favorite tea (maybe Zhena's Raspberry Earl Gray?) or cocoa (Salted Caramel Cocoa anyone?)...
Or at least take 10 minutes for yourself!
And, whether you've been reading all along -- or if you just started, consider yourself THANKED for being a reader of this blog, for your comment contributions, and for being a part of my little blogging world over this past year.


13 comments:
Congrats on one year! How fun!
-sandy toe
HMMMM.. la la la... mi mi mi
Ahem.
Happy Blogiversary to YOOOUUUU!
Happy Blogiversary to YOOOUUUU!
Happy Blogiversary dear ButIHadATiara!!!!
Happy Blogiversary to YOOOUUUU!
I can't wait for the day that we will meet in person. It may be heaven before it happens, but I know that we'll know one another.
Much love,
Donna
Happy Anniversary dahling!
I appreciate your insight and wisdom more than you could know. I also thoroughly enjoy the glimpses into your world. You (and maybe one other) are my bloggy inspiration. Congrats and a big thanks.
Keep on keepin' on!!!
The more you blog, the better you get! ;-D
Congrats on your year anniversary, I'm sure its been fun! I have to ask you if this has been worth all the time and energy that you have to put into these posts and recipes. I, of course enjoy reading all the posts on blogs, getting recipes, and decorating ideas, but is it a lot of work? I also have thought of doing something similar but I have heard that anything you post online in a public forum is cached forever whether that be about you or your children. I'm an incredibly private person when it comes to my kids. Do you know if blogger has some protection from this, like if down the road you wanted it wiped off the internet you could? My husband is very tech savy and avoids putting any personal info on the internet because he believes it will never go away, which if you ever have regrets or you don't want your kids history to be pulled up, who knows what a future employer will think, even about the way a child was raised, anyhow those are just a few blogging questions for you if you have time. Anyhow, curious about those things but overall it looks like its fun and that is why it is worth it.
Here's a link for a cute Blogoversary counter...it's my present to you for your anniversary. I love reading your blog. ames
http://www.blogoversary.com/
Happy Blog Day!
~Luke
Congratulations! Happy blogiversary! xo rachel
Fun post, party on! Wow, what was in that eggnog?
Great! Fun! Great fun!
Love your blog.
Love you.
happy happy!
Congratulations! I totally forgot to celebrate mine in December. Oops! I'll do my 18 months anniversary. Have a blessed weekend. Kathi
Also, I am so very blessed that you started blogging. I'm so happy to have met you. Hugs, Kathi
Post a Comment