Yes, she is adopted. But you wouldn’t know it.
Well. You would... since she is brown and I am beige and all.
But if you were color blind, you wouldn’t.
It is very apparent that she is just as “mine” as if she came
the same way the boys did.
Maybe more.
I don’t know how God did it, but He sure knew. Even now, more than nine years later, my eyes almost always fill with tears at the thought of her. My heart gets all squeezed up and I can hardly stand it for loving her more than I can describe. I love her so much that I can’t imagine anyone else loves their child as much as I do.
Seeing myself in my beautiful girl-child today was whimsical. Especially since she is adopted and, yet, she mirrors me so closely.
I heard her giggling and chatting on the phone with a dear friend.
I had to go take a look.
Be still my overflowing, ever-grateful heart.
Yep, that's me you can see in there.
I hope something really precious gives you a smile this week too.
5 comments:
Love this, Tiffany!
Sweet!
She is truly a beautiful blessing Tiffany. May your heart always feel such overwhelming love and joy.
Hi Tiffany, I love your post and your darling little girl. She is so cute. Love doesn't care about color. Your post is so sweet. Thank you for sharing your feelings about your daughter in such a beautiful way.
Blessings to you all,
Jeanne
Too precious!!:)
Post a Comment