Sorry to interrupt your summer and all but, since today is Saturday, I thought I'd announce the upcoming Soup's On Saturday!, Edition III. Because it's coming up soon
If you have read my blog for awhile, you already know what S.O.S. is. If you have not, you can read about it here. This year, I thought it would be nice to also suggest that you may also comment about your favorite store bought or ready made soup and/or share links to articles about any given theme.
I LOVE soup! If you love soup too, you will want to 1) Participate, 2) Tell your friends, 3) Grab my S.O.S. button from my sidebar for your blog too, 4) Look on my sidebar to check out the great links I have posted from the last couple of years!
Below is my tentative schedule of each week's soup theme. I have tried to make each theme coordinate with what you might be doing or enjoy at that time. I am hoping to throw a contest or two in there as well!
October 2: Soup, The Basics
October 9: Freezing and Canning Soups
October 16: Tasty Veggie Soups
October 23: Dry Soups and Mixes
October 30: Sides for Soups
November 6: Soups with Toppings
November 13: Soups for a Crowd
November 20: Soups Using Poultry
November 27: Soups With A Theme
December 4: I’m Just Stewing
December 11: Soups With Tradition
December 18: Ham Soups (or any Pork)
December 25: What A Crock
January 1: Diet Soups
January 8: Soups For Sickies
January 15: I Am Wild and I Got Game
January 22: Gettin’ A Little Chili
January 29: Beef Soups
February 5: CONTEST: Using Leftovers For Soup
February 12: Cream Of…
February 19: Spring and Summer Soups
February 26: Comfort Soups
March 5: Best Of
You may now return to your regularly scheduled summer already planning for fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment