;; But I Had A Tiara: Blog Award. Gee. Thanks Gina:)

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blog Award. Gee. Thanks Gina:)


The Dardos Award is in appreciation of the merits - culturally, literary and individually- of every blogger who expresses him/herself on his/her blog. The conditions are to:

Be tickled pink, (I am!)
Copy and paste the award picture to your blog, (see above)
Write down the regulations, (ta-da!)
Link the blog who bestowed you the award, (Hi Gina!)
and finally Nominate 15 blogs for the award. (Hmmm...)


Gina over at Ginaagain, and again, and again... gave me an award. Isn't that sweet? It is especially meaningful cuz I'm pretty sure there are times when she doesn't share my point of view. I don't always have the same opinions as she does either, but I sure appreciate her point of view. And I love how real she is and how I share so many of the same struggles as she does. Thank you Gina, my friend with horns:)

Hmm, I will have to think about which blogs to nominate. Stay tuned...



4 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Congrats to you!
-sandy toe

Gina said...

Tiffany, You deserve it! And Honestly, I can't think of a single time I've disagreed with your point of view.

I am a Tornado ~ proven fact! said...

That is a beautiful award.

And you do deserve, such a lovely brain you have my dear.

SuperDave said...

Lucky.....