;; But I Had A Tiara: Look, I'm Famous!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Look, I'm Famous!

My friend Elizabeth called me tonight. She often receives inquiries and comments about her touching blog post about abandonment. She couldn't figure out where they were all coming from, so she finally paid attention to her tracking feature and saw most were coming from the Women of Faith blog. She explored further and found a post by me -- where I link her abandonment post. Not my best work, sadly. But I am glad I referenced her post, especially since so many people have been reached by it as a result of the many ladies who read WOF.

WOF captured my post for their blog! I wondered how I kept any readers during my absence -- now I know! I suppose I should look at my tracker too!

So, there you have it. I am famous. I bet they will be asking me to speak at the conference any day now. I could talk about being almost famous.

But I Had A Tiara on WOF blog



3 comments:

Youthful One said...

WoW!!!
What a delight to touch so many people - without even knowing it!
I just heard somebody on the radio yesterday saying that those who are successful don't usually set out to be successful - they just work hard and do the best they can do and suddenly success finds them. In this case, you've done your best and fame has found you.

I'm proud of you!
(And honored to be called your friend!)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Tiffany. I look forward to whatever words of wisdom you will be sending out way. I have missed your writing. I am so proud of you and so thankful that the Lord has placed you in my life. I am also pleased to see how much the Lord has used just one little link on your blog to help so many. What a wonderful blessing to those women! May you continue to inspire all of us. I love you!

elizabeth embracing life said...

Again, as every day stand many come from the Women of Faith blog to read my Abandonement post. I think I shall re-post that one again soon. Thanks so much for linking me and allowing my story to begin healing in others. Imagine my surprise to know that I have a famous friend. Now don't go all willy-nilly and wearing designer shoes and handbags. You are famous without all that bling. Hahah. I love you Tiffany.