So, for Deena, and for my other friends who have posted pictures of your fall homes, here are a few from our home in the country.

Most scarecrows protect the harvest from birds. This guy is here to keep the goats away!

Antique bushel basket for prunes, and one of my favorite fall items.
Going down the stairway.
My Grandmother's old Fire King divided dish and two coffee mugs with tea lights in them. She said they came in Gold Medal Flour sacks. The wheat lap try is also from the 50's. And the Ultimate Muffin recipe is from The Lazy Organizer.
Our family started going through this book several weeks ago. Since then, the elections have become more intense and the "bailout" and banking crisis have come upon our country. We definitely see now even more than usual why we need to pray for our great democracy.
My great grandma's old cookbook and some mini fall gourds in a Plantation patterned Heisey glass candy dish.
My Little Man's ET finger touching one of the pumpkin lights I bought for his first birthday party last year. I cannot believe he will be two on Friday.
Painted in a warm tone of a butterscotch shade, our living room is kind of fallish year round.
Some friends got together last year and made these adorable placemats with our little girls. I don't usually like fake candles, but my baby has climbed up on the table a couple times lately. Better safe than sorry!
These are mercury glass pumpkins I bought several years ago on clearance. I love them in our entryway.
One of the best things about fall decorations is that, after you put a couple harvest specific ones back in the attic at the end of October and add a couple Thanksgiving items, you can leave them out until the end of November!





7 comments:
May I now come over and enjoy your living room? You have made me want to get out my fall things and paint my white walls. Your home just looks so inviting and cozy. I hope that today is a wonderful one for you. Love Ya.
Very warm and inviting. It was so much fun to visit.
I enjoyed visiting your home, you did a lovely job, so cozy and beautiful. Happy Harvest. Hugs Deb
i am honored!!deena
I'll be back , my battery is about dead..teehee
Everything is beautiful Tiffany!
Kathy
Very warm and inviting...nice to meet you Tiffany! Love your candles and mercury pumpkins are awesome. Happy B-day to your little boy tomorrow!They do grow up so so fast...enjoy!
Thanks for letting us all come over! I had fun seeing all your pretty "things". Love all the fall colors!
Post a Comment