I am out of town visiting with my grandma so this week will be somewhat simplified so my guys still at home can quickly and easily get dinner the two evenings I will not be there.
I am really looking forward to spending time with family members who live here. Indian Summer days are in the forecast so we'll be having picnics and visiting fun places as long as Grandma has enough energy:)
If you haven't looked at or participated in my Soup Recipe Carnival, "Soup's On Saturday", read all about it here. Have a great week -- I know I will!
Monday: Chili (I made it and froze it so all they need to do is take it out of the freezer and add some salad on the side).
Tuesday: Sundried Tomato and Provolone Sausages with rice, green beans
Wednesday: Cranberry Nut Turkey Salad over greens or on croissants
Thursday: Em's Potato Soup
Friday: Creamy Dill Salmon served with Vegetable Rice Medley
Saturday: Leftover Buffet if any, or Chef Salad
Sunday: Stew in crockpot (Stew beef, carrots, onions, celery, carrots, potatoes with dried onion mushroom soup and 1 can cream of mushroom soup) Crusty Bread and Baked Pears for dessert.





3 comments:
Great looking menu especially the cranberry nut turkey salad. YUM!! Thanks for sharing!
have a great week!
SHerry
What does a girl have to do around here to get an Indian Spice candle?
Oh girl....what a GREAT menu...thanks for planning my WEEK!!
lovingly , Deena
Post a Comment