;; But I Had A Tiara: M-I-C --- See Ya Real Soon

Monday, December 29, 2008

M-I-C --- See Ya Real Soon

Has it really been this long since I posted? I guess it has been my 12 days of Christmas. Time has flown by -- though not how I anticipated.

I fully intended to post more frequently. I certainly didn't intend to miss my weekly postings at the least! I guess this just means I won't run out of things to say in the near future. If I could just carve out the time and energy to say something.

Mostly I just want to touch bases with my bloggy friends. I don't want to lose my vast numbers of readers due to laziness!

See ya reeeall soon~

(If you have never watched Mickey Mouse Club reruns, I apologize for my post title)


4 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Enjoy your time! We all will be back to the grind soon!
-sandy toes

Donna @ Way More Homemade said...

It happens. I haven't had a ton to say recently either. And ya know, living life comes before blogging about it. Your snow pictures were gorgeous by the way. :)

~Donna

Yule {b}Log said...

Happy vaca!

SuperDave said...

Just to let you know, I am working up my courage to send you a pix of my pantry...