;; But I Had A Tiara: Better Than Fireworks!!!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Better Than Fireworks!!!

Precious beyond words




Our dear friends, David and Julie, were finally able to bring their precious daughters home from Haiti, just last night!!! Two years of prayers, hopes, tears and dreams have finally paid off!

Sisters Forever, meeting for the first time...

Mom and Quetelene (below)

David and Julie will do great and will embrace all of the love, blessings and any challenges their newly formed family will bring.




They were able to see their biological baby brother Ben at the airport too (adopted by our friends Sean and Jamie a couple months ago).


Amy was every bit the warm, loving and welcoming big sister we knew she'd be. She is going to be a blessing to her "little" sisters, even though Yolanta is already bigger than she is and Quetelene isn't far behind. Amy we are so proud of you!


Congratulations to the Family Of Five!!!!

Adoption is a beautiful and miraculous thing...

See more pictures from last night at Sarah's blog.

Follow this family at Julie's Absolutely Fabulous blog.

2 comments:

Sarah Vertner said...

Wonderfully captured pictures... I just can't get enough!

christa jean said...

I knew you'd get some fabulous pics with your big and cool camera! I love the picture of the girls holding hands.
What an event to witness!