Oh and thanks! My birthday (30th) isn't until July 16th. My parents just couldn't bear the non-blogging so they got me a new one and called it birthday! Isn't that sweet?
I know the poster you've had up of all the boys on that farm day photo shoot....I thought they were bigger. Wow, how little they look in that pic now. Some days I'm scared to blink, but most days I'm too tired and busy too notice and just blink anyway. I'm sure it's gonna happen to me. (your statesman looks so much like Cliff!!)
These represent the levels of full curriculum we have done within Sonlight's Program. It is a literature based curriculum we use in our homeschool. We LOVE Sonlight!
7 comments:
Oh man they are too sweet.
Did that music that i sent you ever work?
Oh and thanks! My birthday (30th) isn't until July 16th. My parents just couldn't bear the non-blogging so they got me a new one and called it birthday! Isn't that sweet?
Hope you're well bloggy friend!
I can't tell from the first picture... do they still have their baby teeth??
(*sniff sniff*)
too fast
Oh they grow up so fast!
Wow! I don't want to blink now! :) Your boys are very handsome young men!
I know the poster you've had up of all the boys on that farm day photo shoot....I thought they were bigger. Wow, how little they look in that pic now. Some days I'm scared to blink, but most days I'm too tired and busy too notice and just blink anyway. I'm sure it's gonna happen to me.
(your statesman looks so much like Cliff!!)
Awwww, I love the picture of them from when they were younger!
Post a Comment