;; But I Had A Tiara: Whimsy On Wednesday: Bathtub

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Whimsy On Wednesday: Bathtub



So, on my Design-A-Weekend, I got a great deal on this fab new couch!!! How’s THIS for whimsy??!!


Now THAT is some “upcycling”!

Bathtub CouchBy Ruffhouseart


Just kiddin -- it’s for sale on Etsy. It’s not at my house.

But isn’t it fantastical?


It looks like they even painted the cut edge yellow and quilted the fabric on the pad. And what perfect fabric they used! I think it would make a cute garden bench.


It’s a wee bit too spendy for me, and in the wet weather my area is known for, water would pool up in there until I really would be taking a bath of sorts. But next time I find an old tub for a good price, I’m going to get my blow torch handy and whip one up.



Ya, I’d definitely say this is whimsical. I sure got a giggle out of it:)


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE it. What a wonderful couch. I would have NEVER thought of doing this. :)

Kathi said...

This is so fun. I love the bright colors and I bet it's even comfortable. Kathi