;; But I Had A Tiara: Menu Plan Monday: March 8-12, 2010

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: March 8-12, 2010



Please do check back in the next day or so for a much nicer MPM post. I at least want to get this linked at OrgJunkie before I am number 5,846 -- but I am going to add more detail as soon as I have a chance. Have a great week!



Monday: Lentil tacos with Homemade Tortillas
Tuesday:Slow Cooker Enchiladas
Wednesday: Scrabble Soup with bread homemade by my little daughter
Thursday: Basketball Pizza Parties for 2 kids
Friday: Loaded BBQ Potato Casserole
Saturday: Leftover Buffet



2 comments:

Youthful One said...

Okay - 2 questions and a comment:

1) Do you have a tortilla press? If so, where'd you get it?

2) How did they get the Slow Cooker Enchiladas on TOH to come out of the slow cooker and end up on the plate so nicely? I have a nearly identical recipe that bakes in the oven in a springform pan, and that photo is about how it looks coming out of the springform pan. :)

3) The link for the Loaded BBQ Potato Casserole takes us to your homemade bread recipe/post.

Thanks for the inspiration. I've been meaning to make our own tortillas for awhile now and haven't settled on a recipe to try. Not sure if I'm ready to invest in a press either.

Anonymous said...

Youthful,
1)I do not have a tortilla press. I refuse the spend the money but, more importantly, I refuse to store a gadget whose purpose can be replicated easily with a rolling pin:)
2) I don't know how they were able to dish that out so neatly. My recipe for the oven is made on a cookie sheet and looks alot like that. My guess is that it is just for the pic. I just dish the crockpot one right out of the crockpot.
3) Thanks for telling me about the link. I fixed it.