;; But I Had A Tiara: Amos' Story

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Amos' Story



Ohh, I remember the waiting.

We had applied to adopt our daughter and the wait seemed to drag on and on and on.


We hoped for updates frequently. But that is not the way it works. You only get an update if there is something new. Sometimes not even then.

Imagine if you are already waiting, then something unexpected happens.

Like an earthquake perhaps.

This video is a wonderful tribute to those families who know what it is like to wait for their children to come home.













2 comments:

christa jean said...

That video ROCKED!!!
And what a moving picture of what the Lord did for each of us when He adopted us into His family.

LouAnneL said...

How WELL do I remember the waiting days!! LOVE the analogy of God doing ALL it took to get us home! \o/