;; But I Had A Tiara: Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day

This Thursday, October 15th, is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.

For people who have lost a part of themselves in the form of a precious child taken too soon, it can be a blessing to know that you remember their children. Whether the loss happened recently or many years ago, that child is still loved and it is comforting to know they are remembered.



Some communities and churches make an effort to commemorate this day with fundraising walks, dinners, candlelight vigils and more. You can go here to find activities in your area.

A Butterfly's Touch is a beautiful organization I am aware of.



Please do take a few minutes to think about who you might be able to touch this year by praying, acknowledging a little one, or participating in a fundraiser.







1 comment:

christa jean said...

I will think of you also when I light my candle.
xo