
This past week was crazy. You will see several repeats because we had a few fairly sudden changes of plans so the planned meals had quicker substitutions.
This coming week will be very busy too. I had planned to go visit my grandma but am delaying that until January. With so much to do and a hubby that will be working hard this month, I decided the timing was not good. I am extra sad because my sister is visiting from Indiana for a family event and we would have had more time together. Sniff.
If I just say I don't want to cook, will one of you feed my family?
Basketball season is just beginning. We have two games this week (for one son) then a lull until the new year. After that I will pretty much be living in area gymnasiums. Only three boys in basketball this year instead of four so it might be a bit easier than last year!
Monday: House Church, eat early -- Italian chicken and rice in crockpot.
Tuesday: Basketball Game Nacho Spuds
Wednesday: Chili and cornbread
Thursday: Basketball Game, try new soup for Soup's On! Saturday
Friday: Oldest Son's 19th Birthday! Out to dinner:)
Saturday: Loaded BBQ Potato Casserole
I will make my own BBQ sauce and cook the pork outside on the Traeger that morning. The pork will be great for my college aged son to take in wraps for lunches next week too.
Sunday: Dinner in crockpot so it will be ready to eat when we get home from church.
Crockpot Barbeque Beef and Bean Burritos
4 comments:
Yummy menu! The burritos sound really good. Have a wonderful week!
Love the nacho spuds recipe..yum!!! Basketball does keep you busy and effect the recipe lineup..hee hee!
-sandy toe
It is with sad regret that I may stop reading your blog. I have put on 10 pounds... just reading it. I must insist that you switch from pantry raid to belly fat raid. I must go now because I have to get the Nacho Spuds out of the oven. Thanks Alot! You know I'm weak...
Great menu, thank you for sharing :)
My Menu Plan
Post a Comment