;; But I Had A Tiara: How will you wrap it?

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How will you wrap it?



I think we've all probably seen the words "Where's George?" stamped on money. I think it is kind of fun to go to their site and see where your money has been.

I have recently stumbled upon a newer product that also has a tracking feature. This one encourages reusing and recycling.

Wrapsacks are cute cloth bags for shopping, gifts and wine. You can buy several different styles and colors. They even offer a reusable greeting card that doubles as (or can be reused as) a business card or gift card holder.


The shopping bag, "Zipsack", folds down and zips into convenient small package that is easy to keep in your car or diaper bag. It then folds out into a larger sized shopping or tote bag -- "From wallet sized to shopping bag in 3.6 seconds" (you can even watch a video of this on their website).

The gift bags come in several sizes, shapes and colors, and they even offer a value pack with a variety. Pricing is about the same as a high end paper gift bag, or twice the price of a paper gift bag at a box store. If you use them at least twice in your own home, for same house family members, you will have paid for it already when you pass it, making it be essentially free.

What I think is especially fun about this product is that they offer a program called Track-A-Sack. Each sack comes with a unique number sewn inside. When you buy it, you can go online and register it. You can name it, list where it is going and/or who it is going to and what is in it. You can even set a goal for the bag such as saying you want it to go from your town, across the country, and back again. Then you encourage your recipient to regift the bag and track it's progress, and so on. What fun -- and an educational idea for your kids too.


I just got a few of these for some of the gifts I am giving this Christmas season. The bag will be part of the gift. They are kind of hippie prints but fun!


2 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Never heard of this but it sounds like a wonderful idea!
-sandy toes

Toria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.