I am aching to get back in the saddle. So I didn't want to wait until Monday for this. When I post it for you it is also so nicely laid out for me.

With school starting, I am having to be more careful about how I manage my time. Especially if I still want to do fun stuff with my kids. Which I do. Also, my two oldest boys start their college schedule again next week and I won't be seeing as much of them so want to make the most of these next few days.
As I have said many times before, things always run so much more efficiently when I have a plan.
Being Purposeful.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Come back Monday, for lots more meal ideas, when I hope to be back in time for orgjunkie's linky.
Thursday (that's today):
Dinner-
Zucchini Potato Pancakes with toppings (sour cream, cheese, green onion, ranch)
Fried Eggs
TO DO:
Soak grains for pancakes
Boil Eggs, Cook bacon for sandwiches
Soak grains for buns (possibly)
Soak beans for Tortilla Pie and thaw ground beef (if decide to add)
Friday:
Breakfast - Whole Wheat Blender Pancakes
Lunch - Bacon and Egg Salad Sandwiches, possibly on homemade buns (which I have to let rise longer than this recipe calls for)
Dinner - 7 Layer Tortilla Pie (This is my link to another link. I wanted to make sure I include my special instructions for how I make it)
TO DO:
Soak grains for muffins
Sugar nuts for salad
Thaw pork for Sunday
Saturday:
Breakfast -Ultimate Muffins (my adaptation)
We will probably grab something quick for a light lunch. The rest of the day will be at a family event for my MIL's birthday. I am bringing a yummy salad, my favorite potluck item to eat and to bring.
TO DO:
Soak beans for Chalupa
Sunday:
Breakfast - Granola
Lunch - My version of this Chalupa served with brown rice, corn and flour tortillas, sour cream, cheese, avocado
Dinner - Light snacks and popcorn for Family Time
No comments:
Post a Comment