
Me. 1984. Feathered hair. Rabbit fur coat.
My mother. Pink leather coat with fur trim. Layered hair.
My Princess Sister Toe-Toe. In a brown ski coat.
My baby brother Bubba T. Bun wearing a tribal animal head.
My brother Wuzaker-Buzaker. Wearing a rainbow ski coat. (Click on his name and then scroll down to where it says "Uncle Josh" and shows my son with a guy in glasses, and you can see what he looks like now:)
My brother Hievel. He has such a nice bowl cut. Hmm, I wonder who cut his hair in those days? (Yes, it was me. And, no, I did not use a bowl. I am a freehand artist. It was in style then for little boys okay?)
Yes, these are childhood nicknames bestowed upon young, helpless siblings. They are not their real names so don't make any remarks about us being from the backwoods.
And, no. It is NOT okay for you to say I am becoming my mother. Got it?
(No offense mom. It's just one of those things! I'm just kidding, of course!)
Where is your picture from 1984? Or were you even BORN yet?
2 comments:
Okay, I won't say you are becoming your mother (but is it okay to think it?). You were very beautiful, even back then. Hey, I had Farrah Fawcett hair too!:)
If my scanner were talking to my computer, I'd have already shown you (on facebook, at least) my pic from '87. I might be able to dig out pics from '84 as well, but first I need to get the scanner to talk nicely to my computer again.
I like your hair feathered.
But I especially love your expression. It hasn't changed. :D
Post a Comment