;; But I Had A Tiara: Where I Left Off

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Where I Left Off

You know how you have friends with whom, when you don't talk to them for awhile, it is still easy to pick up where you left off? Or you meet someone and you feel like you've known them forever? I hope my blog is like that.

I don't want to spend a whole lot of time explaining why I haven't blogged lately, since I don't really have one specific reason. It wasn't really a decision I made. I just wasn't purposeful about blogging, and living life won out over talking about it!

I just want to dive right back in. I miss this friend. And I miss reading all of my used-to-read-regularly blogs too.

Get ready for my rational yet rambling, random and ridiculous posts!


7 comments:

Yule {b}Log said...

Bring it on.

Youthful One said...

Woo hoo!

Looking forward to it.
I've missed you. :D

Anonymous said...

Same here. Same here!

christa jean said...

Cool Beans!

The Everett Seven said...

Glad you are back. It's been a bit lonely in blogland.

elizabeth embracing life said...

Well I prefer your sweet face anyday over your blog, but I will settle for your wonderful blogging insights.

A Romantic Porch said...

And I've missed you. I've checked in on your blog often...I shoulda let ya know. Rachel