;; But I Had A Tiara: Everything and Nothing

Monday, April 27, 2009

Everything and Nothing

Here I sit all alone. No one else in the house. That pretty much never happens. I thought about all that I could do, but nothing sounded good.

It happens with food sometimes too. I am hungry but nothing sounds good. Sometimes I even think about eating any food in the entire world, and can't think of anything.

It happens with blogging too. There is always lots to blog about, but sometimes nothing sounds good.

Does this ever happen to you?


8 comments:

Youthful One said...

All the time.

christa jean said...

Are you pregnant?

Hahahahahaha!

I'm surprised that you didn't have SUSHI pop into your head immediately when you were pondering what to eat. mmmmmmm

Shell in your Pocket said...

Yes...more lately than ever.
sandy toe

Luke Holzmann said...

Yep. I can relate.

~Luke

The Everett Seven said...

I find that I am often not hungry right before we are about eat a great meal! And why are we hungry when there is nothing good to eat??

elizabeth embracing life said...

I find that when nothing is there to eat, I make more eating blunders and feel awful the rest of the day. Being tired, and then having to take time to fix a meal can be daunting. Today it was brocolli and strawberries, not bad for not having much to tap into.

Anonymous said...

May you at least have had a nice time just enjoying the quiet. Now you need to find an evening like that in the summer where you can just sit on the deck and ponder. Then you won't feel so bad about not figuring out what to do and eat.

Yule {b}Log said...

I either overflow with ideas or am dry. I overflowed today and posted 3 posts (I scheduled them 3 days in a rwo so be sure to check 'em out). Before that, I was D.R.Y