;; But I Had A Tiara: Menu Plan Monday, March 30-April 5

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, March 30-April 5


No, I did not die on my trip to California. I’m still here. I am behind in both writing my blog and in reading yours. So if you have not received any comments from me, well, it’s cuz I haven’t written any. Sorry.

I figured making my meal plan might be a good and constructive way to jump back in. Well, at least then I will have a meal plan. We’ll see about the jumping in.

This week I am going to defrost the freezer. So the menu plan is subject to change. I might have some items I will need to use up. I’ve made sure I have rice, tomato sauce, pasta and cheese on hand. Those items should help me use up some of the stuff I have in the freezer. I also made a fresh batch of chicken stock from the two Spicy Chickens I made last week.

Anyone want some Freezer Pickles?

Monday- Vegetable Chicken Soup

Tuesday- Creamy Dill Salmon

Wednesday- Zucchini Alfredo with Canadian bacon added

Thursday- Sausages and rice (rehearsal dinner for two of us, dinner at youth group for two more)

Friday- Lemon Butter Cod

Saturday- Spicy Bean and Beef Pie

Sunday- Spaghetti

4 comments:

Youthful One said...

I've never heard of freezer pickles.
Are they dill?
Are they crispy?

Sarah Vertner said...

you are asking pregnant women if we want frozen pickles... doesn't seem like too much of a stretch :-)

Nice to see you back!

Brigit said...

You always have such exotic meals. We are so plan here at my house. Tacos, stroganoff, sloppy joes, spaghetti.... boring! I'm not a very good cook.

Yule {b}Log said...

I want to come over for dinner on Tuesday.